Photobucket

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Gallery Wall


I have had several requests for a post on my Gallery Wall Grouping from the  DIY Pallet Canvas post....  It's great to find out that so many people love it as much as I do :)

I purchased all of the unfinshed wood whimsical frames from Cut It out Already Frames and I have to say they have amazing customer service.  I do not live close to the store so they had to ship the frames to me.  Anytime that I called to check on the order I was actually able to speak with a live person, not just a recording.  They have so many frames to choose from.  Below are the ones that I chose.














The ones that aren't framed came from I Print Canvas.  Once again superb customer service.  I enjoy buying from small business owners as customer service is almost always top priority with them.  Plus, it seems I get a better product.  I Print Canvas offers so many different print options. 
The large picture is a 12x18, then the other two pictures are size 8x12.

I also purchased a 16x20 from Cut it Out Already Frames and found this adorable poster from Signs by Andrea.  Together these two look awesome!!!



Once again, all of the pictures taken above were taken by my mother at Tena Wood Photography

I hope I have answered all of the questions but if not please feel free to contact me!

I'm Linking up to these awesome parties:

Serenity Now - Weekend Bloggy Reading
Kojo-Designs Friday Fun Finds
Heatherly Loves - Sunday Round Up
Lolley Jane - Weekend Link Party
Bubbly Nature Creations - Weekend Link Up
Southern Institute - Creative me
The Girl Creative - Just Something I Whipped Up
Coastal Charm - Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
Two Sasters - TGIF
Sisters of the Wild West - Sister Sunday Link Party
Tatertots and Jello - Weekend Wrap Up
I Heart Naptime - Sundae Scoop Link Party
Adventures of a DIY Mom - Terrific Tuesday
Cheap Crafty Mama - Pin It Win It Link Party
The Winthrop Chronicle - Share It Link Party





Tip Junkie handmade projects

The DIY Dreamer



Pincushion Creations









HookingupwithHoH

24 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! Looks awesome!! I have to check out those sites!!

Jeni_Ream said...

I just spend the last hour on your site! I am your newest follower! I LOVE your Gallery Wall!!! I am excited to make my own pallet Canvas! ;) Thanks for posting!

I would love it if you would stop by and check out a few of my latest projects! :D

Jeni
@Becoming Martha
http://jensidea.blogspot.com/

Rose Jesky said...

I just love it. How awesome that wall is. I will make one for my kids. Thanks for the Idea. Thanks for sharing at the Sunday Round Up. can't wait to see what you share next week.
Rose @ http://www.arosiesweethome.com/

Jen Rollins said...

Thanks so much for linknig up - I am dying to try something like this over my couch, but it's such a daunting space! Hope to see you back soon at the Sassy Sunday Blog Hop - Jen @ sassypantsstudio.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love how your wall turned out! Its absolutely gorgeous. I see Rose already thanked you but I want to Thank you as well for linky up at our Sunday Round Up :) Your newest follower.
xoxo
Heather
www.HeatherlyLoves.com

ShirleyRunner said...

This is really pretty I love what you did. Stopping by from Terrific Tuesday link party

cheapcraftymama said...

Adorable!! I love the fun shapes and colors! I would love for you to share this (and any other creations) at "Pin It and Win It Wednesday" @ www.cheapcraftymama.com!

Sarah said...

This looks great! I love the colors and how they all worked together. I would love for you to share this at my link party
http://thewinthropchronicles.blogspot.com/2012/04/share-it-link-party-7.html

Christine said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Such a beautiful display!! I love how everything is different... yet looks so perfect together.

Thanks so much for sharing at The DIY Dreamer... From Dream To Reality!

Ashley @ Hillbilly Princess Diaries said...

love this wall. it is decorated so beautifully. Your blog also is so beautiful & colorful i love it. you have some cute projects :)

Kathy said...

{new to your blog!... love it!}... this gallery wall is amazing!! It's the perfect mix of colorful and organized... awesome job!

Sarah said...

Thanks for linking up at the Winthrop Chronicles!

Onna said...

This is beautiful! Absolutely love it!

Shannon said...

Absolutely beautiful!! I love it!

Shannon@SewSweetCottage

Rachel said...

Love the frames and the pictures too. Thanks for sharing at Terrific Tuesdays.
Rachel
adventuresofadiymom.blogspot.com

Tamsyn said...

Wow, this is such a gorgeous gallery wall! I love the colors you used :)

Live Laugh Rowe said...

A-mazing, Kimberly!! Love it ;) Have a fabulous weekend.

Anonymous said...

Incredible photos! I found you on Design Dazzle.

Andrea S. said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog tonight! LOVE how you framed by You Are My Sunshine poster! So glad you're enjoying it.

Sarah said...

Hey just wanted to let you know this will be featured tomorrow at
http://thewinthropchronicles.blogspot.com/

Thanks again for linking up!

Jen said...

Love this! It's so beautiful!

lori said...

It was so fun to see my hairpiece on your daughter- Saw it on Pinterest and had to come and say hi and Thank you!You did a beautiful job framing and photographing it all!
www.missrubysue.com

Danielle said...

Where did you get the "love is spoken here" sign?

Unknown said...

I love the use of color and the mix of frames and canvases on your gallery. I have featured this gallery wall on my blog as one of my favorites: http://www.thelovenerds.com/2013/03/gallery-wall-pinspiration.html

Maggie @ thelovenerds.com

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so feel free to leave a comment.
Thanks for visiting!