Monday, March 12, 2012

Baby Clothing Dividers

My sweet friend is having a precious baby girl.  We live far from one another, actually far is an understatement.....  she is on the total opposite end of the country.   So, it's sad to me that I don't get to be there with her during this point in her life.   I am in the process of making up a box of things to ship out to her. 

She mentioned something about clothes dividers for the baby's clothing.  I was at Joann's and ran across these cute tiny little hangers in the unfinished wood section of the store.  They were a dollar a piece and since I will buy practically anything if it is "only a dollar".  I picked them up. 

She is doing a Barbie themed nursery, so they had to be girly!  I love pretty much anything really girly especially for babies or little girls.  I painted them pink, cut out some scrapbook paper and used mod podge to glue it on...  Then, tied a pretty pink bow.

At that point, I got out my Silhouette and cut out 3, 6, 9, and 12 for the months in black vinyl.  I placed that on there. 

That's it!!  Super quick and very cute!!

I'm Linking up to these fabulous parties!

Our Delightful Home
Design Dazzle
The Girl CreativeThe Southern Institute
I Heart Nap Time




Jenny Melrose said...

Love them again!

Laurie @ said...

SOOOO cute!!! I really love them!

Mama Jodi said...

These are so adorable. Such a cute way to organize clothes.

Karima said...

They look so cute! I am sure your friend will love them!

Miriam said...

Aww these are so sweet, what a fabulous idea!

Serendipity and Spice said...

These are soooooo adorable! Thanks for sharing @ Manic Monday.

Kim @ Crafty Pink Anchor said...

These are so cute! Found you through Serendipity and Spice Manic Monday.

Mary said...

Wow ... they are precious. YOU are a very good friend!

Mary @ Sea Quilts

Andrea said...

Gosh, I was stopping by to say thanks SO much for the sweet lil note about my bathtub, and I am bombarded with great ideas!!! And I am a gal who LOVES PINK!!!!

Jenny Melrose said...

Thank you for sharing these. By the way, your guest post is LIVE! It looks amazing!

Carrie Pasfield said...

Thanks for sharing! I'm visiting from Design Dazzle. These are an adorable way to organize clothing. --Carrie

Cari and Cortnee @ Two Sasters said...

These are beautiful!! I LOVE the way they came out! Thanks so much for sharing at Two Sasters:)

mark feddrix said...

That's a wonderful idea to organize a clothes.i like that and pink color is so beautiful.

andrew josheph said...

Baby clothes dividers are wonderful thing to organize a baby clothes.we easily manage baby clothes for help of's a so cute.

Baby Clothes

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so feel free to leave a comment.
Thanks for visiting!