Photobucket

Friday, March 9, 2012

Featured


I awoke this morning to find out that two of my projects the DIY Monogram Valance and Kids Bathroom Hand towel are featured at Design Dazzle today!!!  I am extremely excited about this considering as I have previously said, this is one of my favorites!  I've been following Design Dazzle  for a couple of years now and have loved every minute of it.  So, check out her blog, I can guarantee you will find tons of ideas :)

Here are the two projects that are featured:




I then found out my Side Table Redo was featured at Decorating Insanity.  They are super sweet and have a ton of great projects, so be sure to stop over and check it out!



My day has officially been made!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! You so deserve it!

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so feel free to leave a comment.
Thanks for visiting!