Photobucket

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Awarded Liebster Blog!

I was super exicted to find out that Apples and Peanut Butter has passed on the Liebster Blog Award to me!!  Needless to say, I am extremely excited to pass this honor on to 5 more great blogs.



I have chosen:

1. Andrea at Swanky Mommie has some super cute ideas, I love the table redo!
2. Mamie at Homegrown Beanes loving all the recipes, I need to venture out and try some :)
3. Amanda at My Hearts Desire who has a mixture of great crafts and some delicious recipes.
4. Urban Hoot I love her DIY Planter Box....  awesome!
5. Heather at Sew Easy Being Green her tutorials are great!  And very detailed.


Rules for passing on the Liebster Blog Award:
  • Choose 5 up and coming blogs to award with less than 200 followers.
  • Show your appreciation to the blogger who awarded you by linking back to them.
  • Post the award on your blog.
  • Link back to the blogs you are awarding so that everyone else can pay them a visit.
Thanks again to Apples and Peanut Butter for passing along this award to me!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so feel free to leave a comment.
Thanks for visiting!